Cheetah Clean Auto Wash 2023 “Win a Corvette” Sweepstakes
Dates: November 1, 2022 – October 31, 2023
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR: Cheetah Clean Holding Company, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, will serve as the sponsor and the administrator (“Sponsor”) of the Cheetah Clean Auto Wash 2023 “Win a Corvette” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the States of Kentucky, Indiana or Tennessee who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win. Individuals who appear on the U.S. Government Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nations and Blocked Persons List are also not eligible to enter or win. An “Entrant” is an eligible person who submits an entry in accordance with these Official Rules.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins November 1, 2022, 12:01 a.m., C.T., and ends October 31, 2023, 11:59 p.m., C.T. (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: You may enter this Sweepstakes only via the entry methods described below. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m., C.T., of the last day of the Sweepstakes Period (October 31, 2023), regardless of the method of entry. Proof of depositing entry in mail is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted from post office boxes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor for any inability of a potential entrant to successfully enter the Sweepstakes for any reason.
a. UNLIMITED MEMBERS ENTRY METHOD: Beginning on November 1, 2022, you may enter the Sweepstakes for each month that you either (i) signing up to become a Unlimited Member with Cheetah Clean Auto Wash or (ii) renewing you subscription to be a Unlimited Member with Cheetah Clean Auto Wash. You will receive one (1) entry per calendar month in which you either (i) sign up to become a Unlimited Member with Cheetah Clean Auto Wash or (ii) renew you subscription to be a Unlimited Member with Cheetah Clean Auto Wash.
b. MAIL-IN ENTRY METHOD: Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing the words Cheetah Clean Auto Wash 2023 “Win a Corvette” Sweepstakes, your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address (if applicable) on a 3” x 5” card and mailing it in an envelope to: Cheetah Clean Auto Wash 2023 “Win a Corvette” Sweepstakes c/o Cheetah Clean Holding Company, LLC, PO Box 1413 Bowling Green, KY 42104.
If it is discovered that an Entrant has registered or attempted to register more than twelve (12) times using multiple physical addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers or any other method of unauthorized entry, all in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, all of that Entrant’s entries will be declared null and void, Entrant will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and any Prize that Entrant might have been entitled to receive will not be awarded to him/her. Entries that are late, lost, illegible, duplicated, mechanically reproduced, contain false information, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular, in the sole discretion of Sponsor; that have been submitted or generated using robotic, programmed, script, or any other automated means, or illicit means; or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in the Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, may be judged void and disqualified.
Regardless of entry method, each Entrant may enter the Sweepstakes no more than one (1) time per calendar month for up to a maximum of twelve (12) entries for the Sweepstakes, regardless of method of entry.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be one (1) prize awarded, subject to these Official Rules. The prize (the “Prize”) consists solely of one (1) 2023 Corvette Stingray Conv 2L; 6.2 V8 DI Engine ; 8-Speed Dual Clutch Trans; Exterior Hypersonic Gray; Interior Adrenaline Red (the “Vehicle”). To take delivery of the Vehicle, the winner must provide proof of valid, current insurance and a valid driver’s license from their province or territory of residence, and must be legally eligible to drive (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion). Winner must take delivery of the Vehicle at the location designated by the Sponsor within one (1) month of notification. Travel and shipping expenses (including shipping insurance) are not included. Winner will be solely responsible for insuring and registering the vehicle, in addition to all vehicle title, license and registration fees, freight, sales tax, delivery, dealer prep, emissions inspection, additional equipment, insurance, gasoline, maintenance and all other fees and expenses associated with the receipt and use of the Vehicle. Winner agrees that the Sponsor has neither made or are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, condition or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Vehicle, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, winner understands and acknowledges that he or she may not seek reimbursement or pursue any legal or equitable remedy from any of the Released Parties (as defined below) should the Vehicle fail to be fit for its purpose or is in any way unsatisfactory. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, by accepting the Vehicle, the winner agrees to waive all recourse against the Released Parties if the Vehicle does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part.
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) for the Prize is $92,000.00.
- RANDOM DRAWING: The Winner of the Prizes (“Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries, on or about October 31, 2023 (“Drawing Date”) by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to contact Winner within two (2) weeks of the Drawing Date.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes and are equal regardless of method of entry.
- Prize conditions: No substitution for the Prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. The Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. The Winner shall have 72 hours after the Prize notification to appropriately respond to the Sponsor. Thereafter, Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release (except to the extent prohibited by law), an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification), and any other required tax-related documents within fifteen (15) calendar days of issuance by Sponsor. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if an Entrant is found to be ineligible (in accordance with these Official Rules) or declines to accept the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and each Entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the disclosure and reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winner’s and Entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winner and Entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes.
- CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, Winner and Entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Kentucky. As a condition of entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that: (a) under no circumstances will the Entrant be entitled or permitted to obtain awards for, and the Entrant expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than actual, out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, and in no event shall attorney’s fees be recoverable by either party; and (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties (as defined herein) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry or entries, errors in calculations, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, amend, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control, or unforeseen events, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and exclusive discretion, including without limitation, Acts of God, pandemic, epidemic, “shelter in place” and similar orders and other government actions. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor may decide to postpone drawing dates or other deadlines herein, or terminate the Sweepstakes early. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, Winner may be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination, in Sponsor’s full discretion.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTIONS LAW IS APPLICABLE TO YOU AND THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winner and Entrants (and the parent or legal guardian thereof if Winner or a Entrant is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective affiliated entities, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and companies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders and principals, employees, representatives, agents and franchisees (collectively, “Released Parties”), from and against any claims made by Winner and any Entrant or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any related activity. Winner and Entrants (and the parent or legal guardian thereof if Winner or an Entrant is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance, use or redemption of any Prize.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The following are conditions to winning a Prize and additional terms and conditions binding on Entrants and Winner:
a. All federal, state, provincial and local tax liabilities and any applicable fees associated with accepting the Prize (including licensing and insurance fees) or participation in this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of Winner.
b. If Winner declines the Prize, or if person who is chosen in the drawing is not an eligible entrant or has not complied with these Official Rules, such person shall be disqualified and another person will be chosen in a drawing for the Prize.
c. No transfer, substitution, division or splitting of the Prize allowed.
d. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission by an Entrant to the Sponsor and its authorized agents to use Entrant’s names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, in perpetuity and in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, unless prohibited by law.
e. Decisions of Sponsor are final with respect to determination of Winner and all matters with respect to the conduct of the Sweepstakes.
f. By participating in this Program, Entrants and Winner agree to be bound by the Official Rules.
- PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Unless prohibited by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, each eligible Entrant hereby consents to Sponsor’s or authorized agents’ collection, use, and disclosure of Entrants’ personal information for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and Prize fulfillment. Entrant acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted the Sponsor’s Privacy Statement, which provides more information about Sponsor’s privacy practices and is located at cheetahclean.com/corvettesweepstakes/.
By accepting a Prize, and unless prohibited by law, Winner agrees to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, city/province of residence, picture, biographical information, statements, voice and likeness in any advertising and publicity Sponsor and its respective successors, assigns and licensees may conduct relating to the Sweepstakes in any media or format, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the Internet, at any time or times in perpetuity, without further compensation or notice, and hereby releases Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto. Winner may be required to sign a further release regarding the grant of these publicity rights.
- WINNER LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES: You may obtain copies of the Official Rules or a list of Winner by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope that reads: Winner List – or – Official Rules, Cheetah Clean Holding Company, LLC, PO Box 1413 Bowling Green, KY 42104; all requests must be received within six (6) months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor may post the Official Rules and list of Winner on its website for a limited period of time: cheetahclean.com/corvettesweepstakes/.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR WHERE BONDING, REGISTRATION, OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS WOULD BE REQUIRED BUT HAVE NOT BEEN MET.
© Cheetah Clean Holding Company, LLC. All rights reserved.