JOIN THE COALITION!
Cheetah Clean Auto Wash is a dominant force in the car wash industry, with a corporate strategy of expanding our reach from 5 to 50 stores throughout Kentucky and Tennessee over the next few years. It’s an exciting time of growth and development for our company! Through investment partners and employee ownership, we are building a car wash coalition that will continue to outperform national brands and establish ourselves as the fastest car wash in the land.
Because of our rapid expansion, we need to expand our team! With our core values being integrity, speed, convenience, innovative growth, and employee empowerment, we only bring in the best talent to achieve our goals. We’re looking for high energy individuals who have a positive attitude and a desire to exceed expectations. We take care of our team members so that they will be in the best position to take care of our customers. The opportunity for professional advancement is always here for those who want to pursue it.
Interested in joining our team?
We are currently seeking a full-time Controller to head up our Accounting Department.
The Controller will ensure all internal and external reporting functions are managed in a timely, accurate and professional manner and in line with entity schedule and policy. Ultimately responsible for reconciliation of all Balance Sheet Asset and Liability accounts to ensure owner’s investment is recorded and managed in line with each business unit policy. Also tasked with the administration and implementation of HR and people strategies and programs.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish & maintain the system of internal control of assets, revenue & expenses
- Direct the timely recording of financial data
- Handle all audit and reconciliation
- Prepare financial and management reports required by operators, owners & government entities, taking a noted roll in planning and decision making
- Review of management and franchise agreements to ensure on-going financial compliance
- Oversight of all tax matters to ensure that calculations are in line with the Tax Regulation and submitted in a timely manner
- Develop and administrate procedures that ensure the timely collection of receivables and discharge of payables
- Develop and maintain annual budgets and forecasts for each business unit and ownership to be used for the measuring, planning and controlling business operation
- Contribute to the development of services pricing and promotions to increase revenue or to adopt cost cutting measures to decrease expenses
- Safeguard assets in the interest of owner and chief executive officer for providing continuous & efficient service to the clients
- Manage vendors and agreements and ensure that, when purchasing, the best possible bids on purchases are obtained to control or lower operating expenses
- Ensure that all required insurance coverage for each business unit are in effect as well as all necessary licenses renewed according to the operation area regulations
- Act as key point person with auditors, tax departments, insurance carriers, bankers, legal advisors and government entities
- Hire, orient, train and evaluate Accounting team in partnership with Operations
Human Resources Management:
- Oversee payroll administration
- Oversee employee on and off boarding and file management
- Support operations in coaching and development documentation
- Act as the key point person for labor and OSHA compliance
- In partnership with Operations, track and monitor staffing levels and act pro-actively with hiring initiatives
Essential Job Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience accounting and financial oversight of multiple business units
- Excellent verbal, written and electronic communication skills
- Highly organized and ability to thrive is a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines
- Advanced skills and experience with accounting, financial and payroll software and systems
Desirable Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or post graduate degree in Accounting
- CPA license
- Experience with preparing financial reports for owners and operators
- Procurement management
Attributes Needed for Success:
- Highly Organized
- Attentive to detail
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Qualified candidates may apply here: http://bit.ly/CheetahCleanApply
Cheetah Clean now offers employees:
- Competitive and above market wages in all levels of positions within our organization
- Commission, bonus, and revenue sharing programs that allow us to share our success with those that make it happen every day
- Company-wide Health Coverage and PTO at all employment levels
- “Learn While You Earn” onboarding programs, virtual training, and a Management Trainee program